Publish your ad

FIRST OF ITS KIND in DUBAI- Buy a Home and get Residency + Business License FREE!

Check with seller

Description

FIRST OF ITS KIND in DUBAI- Buy a Home and get Residency + Business License FREE! What If I told you you can buy a property AND work from home AND we will give you a FREE 3 year Renewable Business License AND a FREE 3 year Renewable Family Visa to come live in Dubai? Pay 25% now and move in, pay remaining 75% over 3 year Payment Plan! Open for ALL Nationalities ➼ 3 bedroom Ready to Move in Apartments ➼ Full Downtown Burj Khalifa & Dubai City Views ➼ Building Pool, Gym for all Residents ➼ Walking distance from the Famous Dubai Opera House ➼ Fully Furnished property


Ultra Luxurious 6 bedroom Villa/House for Sale in Dubai 6 bedroom + Maids Room Plot size 19,000 sqft Built up size 12,500 sqft Fully furnished Villa Prestigious prime location in Dubai Kindly check attached video of Villa Get 10 years Golden Investors Visa if you invest in Dubai

Vote
Result 1 votes